About Alnwick Castle
The castle’s rich history is brimming with drama, intrigue, and extraordinary people; from a gunpower plotter and visionary collectors, to decadent hosts and medieval England’s most celebrated knight, Harry Hotspur. Combining magnificent medieval architecture with spectacular Italianate State Rooms, Alnwick Castle is one of the UK’s most significant heritage destinations. In recent years it has also taken starring roles in a number of film and television productions, featuring as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter films and as a location for ITV’s Downton Abbey. Conveniently situated less than a mile off the A1 between Newcastle and Edinburgh, Alnwick Castle is an ideal destination for group visits.
To book a visit, or for any further information, please contact our group bookings team on 01665 511 184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups of 14 or more people receive the following benefits:
• Discounted admission
• Free admission for driver and group leader
• 10% gift shop discount
• Free parking and easy drop-off
• Discounted refreshment packages
• Free dining voucher for driver
• Specialist tours and foreign language guides available on request
• Meet-and-greet service available
• Range of bookable tours and activities
• Foreign language guides available.
We are very happy to discuss rates for regular visits and welcome enquiries about bespoke visits. We also have an engaging programme of activities for school and student groups.